10. Ke$ha spells her name with a dollar sign
9. "The pahty don't staht 'til I walk innnnnnnn"
8. It sounds like she showed up drunk for the recording session and did the song in one take
7. Seriously, that is not singing, that is slurring
6. Textbook example of whites trying to create black music, and failing. Sorry, Ke$ha, but rhymed couplets over a beat do not a rap song make.
5. And did I mention the slurring?
4. About the theme of the song, she stated: "I just really wanted to embody the lifestyle that I live: we're all young and broke and it doesn't matter. [...] It's just about not letting anything bring you down." These two ideas are mutually exclusive.
3. If I watched the music video for it I could probably find at least fifteen more reasons for this list
2. The auto-tuning. Dear God, the auto-tuning.
And the number-one, rock-bottom reason why Tik Tok is the worst song ever:
1. It's so #%$ing catchy.
No comments:
Post a Comment